[_] Wordpress developer

Leo Pitt leopitt at function-design.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 14:44:34 GMT 2018

Hi,

I am looking for a Wordpress developer to take some front-end code and
configure and plumb it into a Wordpress CMS.

The front-end code is standard compliant HTML5 and CSS3, using SASS, gulp,
etc.

The site needs to be live around middle of May.

Anyone interested; please can you drop me an email with your daily rate and
a few recent examples of work?

Many thanks

Leo Pitt

[image: Function Design: Practical and Creative Web Solutions]

Development <https://goo.gl/aCnWVa> | Design <https://goo.gl/oRwxR7> |
Hosting <https://goo.gl/0k19FW>

Read our latest blog: A website launch checklist <https://goo.gl/uaQdJZ>.

T: 01173 250 447
M: 07712 622 397
E: leopitt at function-design.co.uk
W: www.function-design.co.uk

Our terms and conditions
<https://www.function-design.co.uk/sites/function-design.co.uk/files/Function%20Design%20Ltd%20-%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdf>
.

[image: Find us on Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Function-Design/123736195931> [image:
Find us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/function_design>

This email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you
are not one of the intended recipients, you should not use the contents nor
disclose them to any other person and you should immediately notify the
sender and delete this email.

Whilst we have taken steps to eliminate viruses from emails we strongly
advise that you check any attachments personally.