[_] JOB: Jira implementation consultant / Jira plugins

hello from techfolk hello at techfolk.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 11:18:10 GMT 2018

Hello again [_],

Anyone know a good Jira implementation consultant who's successfully
automated the three 'zoom' levels that a senior manager may want (task
management, project management, and resource management)?

If so, I know of two firms interested in talking with you/them!

This question arose at the March 'Threads' meetup for tech business
founders and managers, where two firms are looking at how best to use
Jira + plugins for a better view across their business.

Let me know and I can pass details on (we're not instructed as an
agency on this one, just joining up the dots).

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Gifford, Founder
techfolk Ltd