[_] Looking for a developer role

Quernus matt at quernus.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 09:56:38 GMT 2018

You need to tailor your CV to the job you are applying for then. Whilst you might have too much in total to fit a CV you would be best to pick out the few bits that are most relevant to the job you are applying for.

-Matt

—
Matt Hamilton
Quernus
matt at quernus.co.uk
+44 117 325 3025
64 Easton Business Centre
Felix Road, Easton
Bristol, BS5 0HE

Quernus Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09076246