[_] Looking for a developer role

Rick Hurst rick.hurst at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:20:21 GMT 2018

Hi Justin,

Much as I dislike it, I use linked-in for my CV - it's a handy way to
document your experience and types of projects you've worked on. Personally
i've moved between freelance and full-time a few times over the years, and
it kind-of accommodates that. You can also download the profile as a PDF,
which is what I would send to any potential employer/ client who is just to
old-skool to look at linked in on their screen.

Rick