[_] Lead Dev job at Halo

Steve Marvell stevemarvell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:28:11 GMT 2018

Ahhhhahhaaahhhah!

You want someone to speak to the PM about tasks off of the backlog, do the
stand ups, and keep the PM abreast of progress. The other 80% of the time
is then dev.

That about right?

Personally, I'd get the PM on scrum course, employ a leader for
development, and structure the client management side separately.

Regards

Steve