[_] Lead Dev job at Halo

Alex Martin alex at wearehalo.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 17:11:55 GMT 2018

There’s no way I’d have a lead dev doing project management - agree that would be bad idea! We have a dedicated pm, but this tends to be more of a client-facing role. The lead dev/scrum master part is more about sprint planning and progress tracking, so representing the developers and more technical than the PM role. Seems to keep that separation/avoids conflicts.

And we have good managed hosting so no longer worry too much about virus protection and DevOps. Tried that, too many sleepless nights.

Dedicated tester is on the list, though probably 1 or 2 big project wins away.

Alex.