[_] JOB: back end positions at Fresh8, learn Go and Node.js

hello from techfolk hello at techfolk.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 16:06:15 GMT 2018

Good afternoon [_],

I wondered if chance to cross train to Go and Node.js may hold appeal
for someone on list.

Fresh8's Bristol team, down by Temple Meads station, has been running
Go in production for four years and offers chance to cross train from
any other back end language.

The team is building a platform which delivers personalised content to
existing subscribers within large sports betting platforms. The entire
stack is built out of open source, and you'll have chance to
contribute back https://github.com/fresh8.

It's a flat team structure, although with my recruiter's hat on I'm
inclined to call these 'mid' and 'senior' level positions. We're
keeping an open mind and always glad to hear from capable folk
interested in exploring this popular language from Google - as used on
projects such as Docker and Kubernetes.

Mid: http://www.techfolk.co.uk/current-jobs/back-end-developer-central-bristol-tl112
Senior: http://www.techfolk.co.uk/current-jobs/senior-back-end-developer-central-bristol-tl113

You'll work with people keen to support your learning and transition,
with on-the-job mentoring offered. Initially starting on projects that
suit your current strengths, you'll soon writing code that's
benefiting the live environments and collaborating on significant
projects around application coding, data crunching and scaling.
You'll be offered autonomy and chance to make a positive impact from
the off.

I'd be pleased to chat and tell you more.

Thanks once again for your time.

Andrew

NB. RECRUITERS: Fresh8 has selected techfolk as its recruitment
partner and cold calling is not welcomed, thanks for your
understanding

Andrew Gifford, Founder
techfolk Ltd - working on behalf of Fresh8
0117 318 2447 | 07710 794225
andrew at techfolk.co.uk | http://techfolk.co.uk |
http://twitter.com/we_are_techfolk
96 Belmont Road, Bristol, BS6 5AU