[_] Lead Dev job at Halo

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Mon Mar 19 14:11:02 GMT 2018

Hello Alex,

If you are that small I'd avoid heiracrhy all together and focus on
individual team member quality and fit.

I'd recommend getting your tests professionaly reviewed ocasionally and
have some clear statements on why you are testing as a suite of tests
concieved for different purposes is basically a potted argument when you
try to rely on it.

Cheers
Amias