[_] Few jobs at Wattle

Dave abrahamster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:57:20 GMT 2018

Hi [_],

We have a few roles over here at Wattle for some strong .NET developers.
Friendly office, great redeveloped environment ([HERE] - formally Bath Road
Studios), perk box account, bonus schemes, pool table, all you can drink
coffee machines, bike racks and showers, and all the usual stuff. We also
add financial incentives for obtained official MS certifications and
training courses for the frameworks we work with. The technologies we work
with are all recent, and we enjoy a flat structure where every voice counts
(really!).

There is a lot of opportunity for the right candidates, we have doubled in
size in the past few months alone with some awesome contracts. There is
gold in these yer hills if yer be smart enough  =)

Please feel free to email me off list for a job description.

Dave