[_] Lead Dev job at Halo

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Fri Mar 16 17:24:06 GMT 2018

Hello _ ,

I agree with Andy here , this seems fundamentaly wrong , the lead developer
pushes for the best tech and the scrum master pushes the best processes.
Next thing we'll hear they have no testers.

I guess PHP doesn't need much tech leadership these days ;)

Cheers
Amias

On 16 Mar 2018 15:20, "Andy Gale" <andy at salgo.net> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Alex Martin <alex at wearehalo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We’re looking for a Lead Developer at Halo. It’s a split between PHP
development (Laravel, Symphony, Drupal) and Scrum Master responsibilities,
working on some pretty high-profile projects.

In true _ fashion...

Scrum Master and Lead Developer are two jobs, a bit of a fundamental
principle of Scrum and a lot to ask of someone imo.

https://www.scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html

--
Andy Gale
http://andy-gale.com