[_] Bath Ruby Conference Next Week

Simon Starr simon at starr.cx
Mon Mar 12 21:39:49 GMT 2018

Hello _,

As some of you might know, Bath Ruby Conference is back for the third time
next week, and I’ve just published the schedule:
https://2018.bathruby.uk/schedule/

As well as the keynote from Matz, the creator the language, we’ll have a
variety of talks over the two days suitable for Rubyists, the Ruby-curious,
and anyone with an interest in software development. If you’d like to learn
a bit more about the conference, you can watch this short summary video of
the last one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdxMd53fIjE

Tickets are still available and, as with past years, I’m donating 10% of
ticket revenue to charity, this time to Bath Cats & Dogs Home. Free tickets
are available to members of underrepresented groups in tech, either through
the Diversity Tickets website (https://diversitytickets.org/events/142) or
by contacting me directly.

See (some of) you next week!

Cheers,