[_] App development

Michael McKelvaney michaelmckelvaney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:05:41 GMT 2018

Hi [_]

I’m on the lookout for some app development resource that can build for both iOS & Android.
We have an app in production that is built with Cordova, but it isn’t cutting the mustard, so we’re looking at alternatives—most likely a native build.

If you’re interested please get in contact off-list with some credentials and rates, I can also supply a brief document to you as well.

I would also be interested in recommendations should you have any that are not [_]ers.

Cheers,

---
Michael “Macca” McKelvaney

mckelvaney.co.uk