[_] Live Chat Recommendations?

Samantha Mignano sam at beyondmetrix.com
Sat Mar 3 08:14:49 GMT 2018

I have used tawk.to in the past. It’s free and you can log in from phone
apps etc. Might be useful
HTH
Sam

On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 at 17:30, Julian Humphries <julian at lumous.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wondered if anyone has any experience and can recommend anything suitable
> for the following please?
>
> A good/reliable live chat widget that can easily be installed on a
> WordPress website and doesn't cost the earth to run. There are loads of
> options out there and I just wondered if there's any in particular that
> people can recommend as I've never required one before? If it has the
> option to add other call to actions inside the widget, e.g. "request a
> callback" that would be perfect...
>
> Many thanks :)
> Julian

Samantha Mignano, FCIM, MSc

Marketing Consultant & Director of Beyond Metrix Ltd
Google Street View | Trusted Virtual Tour Photographer

https://www.beyondmetrix.com

M: 07712 893567

T: 0117 9090772

A UK registered, limited company.