[_] Live Chat Recommendations?

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:04:52 GMT 2018

Intercom is amazing, but more on the expensive side of things.

As a cheaper alternative, LiveChat is usually quite good
https://www.livechatinc.com/pricing/

Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ
@spyou <http://www.twitter.com/spyou> :: nicolas.alpi
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28535699> ::
http://www.cookieshq.co.uk