[_] Cross platform mobile project - dev needed

Martin Moore martinm at it-helps.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 09:13:42 GMT 2018

Mornin’ all.

I’m looking for  someone to create an iOS/Android app. Don’t want the expense of doing it twice, so would need to be cross platform e.g. Xamarin. It’s for pilots so any knowledge of aviation data would be a big bonus (

I'll be honest and say we don't (really, not just being mean...) have a big budget, so this may suit as a second project or a project for someone on the side.

Let me have experience/rates etc. offline.

Cheers,

Martin.