[_] Any wordpress developers ?

Martin Wheatley martin at spodnet.net
Fri Apr 27 10:54:41 BST 2018

Hi,

One of my clients has asked if I can convert their current brochure site
into wordpress.

It's not something I usually do as I usually provide my own CMS, but
they want to bring in someone to do the marketing/managing of the site
and they work with wordpress.

I usually work on one of the other sites for my client so I don't know
what state/condition the site is in that needs converting, but I believe
it's mostly html, so would need templates building to match the site,
and then a few contact forms.

Anyone interested and wants to take a look at the site let me know and
I'll send the site over to take a look at.

Thanks

Martin