[_] Windows 10 laptops are worse than Flash?

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:17:40 BST 2018

At our scout hut tonight we did a photography challenge (I'm a Scout
Leader, not a scout!) four Windows 10 laptops we brought along to make a
collage from the photos.

Not one of them performed with any gusto whatsoever. All the owners
complained of how slow they all are.

I used to run three VM's on an Acer laptop running Windows Vista each with
SQL Server and a Web App Server with no signs of worry lines - and everyone
thought Vista was bad.

Sheesh. I'll still buy an SSD for the relegated laptop as I can't see it go
to waste (even if games run fine on it)

*Damian Webber*
Solutions Architect - Web, CMS, ECM, UX
@damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252