[_] SSL hell

Gary Lake gary at goramandvincent.com
Mon Apr 23 11:28:36 BST 2018

It is the worst case you describe above I believe so time to start
preparing. Sites will appear broken and not secure regardless of whether
they have forms or not.

If you have SSH root/sudoer access to the hosting environment and basic
linux skills, Let's Encrypt is your friend here as you can get free,
self-renewing SSL, but you'll have to work a little for it.