[_] Windows 10 laptops are worse than Flash?

Nigel Legg nigel.legg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:59:12 BST 2018

I bought a Lenovo Ideapad with Windows 10 about this time last year, and
one of the first things I did was to install Ubuntu on it.  I've kept
Windows 10 (dual boot), because Ubuntu does not have drivers for my parents
fancy printer, but I can't remember
 when I last used it.  Work laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad, running Windows 7;
that is slow because of all the security in place.

Cheers, Nigel
mobile 07758 665575