[_] Roll Call

Mark Chitty mark.chitty at thisliquidspace.com
Thu Apr 19 12:45:28 BST 2018

"I’m messing about with Tensorflow / Keras in an attempt to add some ML to
my crypto-trading bots." he said casually, whilst leaning against his Tesla
Roadster. The warm Silicon Gorge breeze ruffled his ethically sourced
Egyptian cotton cargo pants he'd bought after that BitCoin trade show in
Kuala Lumpur last year.

;)

(I'm only jealous, I want some crypto trading bots #sadface)