[_] Roll Call

Quernus matt at quernus.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 12:00:03 BST 2018

I’m messing about with Tensorflow / Keras in an attempt to add some ML to my crypto-trading bots. If anyone has more direct experience of timesteps in LSTMs I’d be happy to buy them a coffee or beer and chat about it as I can’t seem to find any definitive answers to some of my questions.

-Matt

—
Matt Hamilton
Quernus
matt at quernus.co.uk
+44 117 325 3025
64 Easton Business Centre
Felix Road, Easton
Bristol, BS5 0HE

Quernus Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09076246