[_] well if it's new job time ...

Tom Spencer fiznool at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:09:40 BST 2018

> As an anecdote I'd like to mention that my daughters (two of whom are 22
and 25), their friends, my girlfriend and my ex-wife all at time drop the
"Yo Momma...." line in jest. They all see it is a light hearted retort and
in no way an actual attempt to belittle someone else’s female parent/s (or
women in general).

I think that may work for people that you know, and know well, and
therefore know that they won’t be offended.

It’s an entirely different thing throwing out comments like that to a wider
audience, most of whom you’ve never met.