[_] UPS for iMac required

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Thu Sep 1 15:03:59 BST 2016

If it's happening quite a lot I'd build one from a leisure battery
http://www.bimblesolar.com/batteries/12vbatts/27DC105-105AH-12V

& one of these:
http://www.midsummerenergy.co.uk/buy/inverter-chargers/zl-12-500

You could work for a couple of hours off of it, power some 12v Lights etc etc.

Probably cheaper solutions for shorter runtime though.

2p

Sam