[_] SQL / MS Access suggestion?

Paddy paddy at creativemedia.org.uk
Fri May 27 14:30:58 BST 2016

On 27/05/2016 11:42, underscore-request at under-score.org.uk wrote:
> Aren't you allowed to install xampp on your machine or is it
> completely locked down?
"my machine"? ;-) I just get to use the machine of whoever is on holiday
or ill at the time, so I can't set anything up.
Since I'm just temping a few weeks at a time in an admin space, I've got
to come up with something that "normal office people" can use in future
without my help.
Thanks anyway - I think I'm getting close to a "better than nothing"
solution, as long as my query turn out to be delivering proper data.

- Paddy