[_] Research powerlines

Azul mail at azulinho.com
Tue May 24 21:01:17 BST 2016

I have those myself

what I have noticed and found some comments online too was that when
connected through an extension lead they would 'stall' and not respond for
several minutes. if I plug them straight into the hole they seem to do
fine.
reckon that there are better options out there but those ones have done the
business so far
On 24 May 2016 2:04 pm, "Alex Bovey" <alex at bovey.co.uk> wrote:

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Lewis Dexter Litanzios
<mail at ldexterldesign.co.uk> wrote:

> Re: attached
>
> Hey all,
>
> Hope you're well
>
> I finally lost my patience with the Wi-Fi dead spot in our home last
week, so the girlfriend and I are in the market for a powerline

> Not that I've purchased hardware for years, but I usually shopped with
http://www.ebuyer.com/ back then - are they still a decent vendor?

I've had very good results with the old version of this model:

http://www.ebuyer.com/524736-tp-link-tl-wpa281kit-300mbps-av200-wifi-powerline-range-extender-starter-kit-tl-wpa281kit-v3-

I'd highly recommend them.  I bought two sets to ensure full coverage
over three floors and I get a fast and reliable connection throughout.

Cheers,

Alex