[_] Research powerlines

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Tue May 24 14:00:36 BST 2016

I've got a TPLink here and it wrecked my office network... They are very
closed little devices so pretty much do what they want from what I found...

On 24 May 2016 at 13:50, Lewis Dexter Litanzios <mail at ldexterldesign.co.uk>
wrote:

> Re: attached
>
> Hey all,
>
> Hope you're well
>
> I finally lost my patience with the Wi-Fi dead spot in our home last week,
> so the girlfriend and I are in the market for a powerline
>
> Not that I've purchased hardware for years, but I usually shopped with
> http://www.ebuyer.com/ back then - are they still a decent vendor?
>
> They currently stock the following brands (
> http://www.ebuyer.com/store/Networking/cat/Network-Devices/subcat/Powerline-Adapters
> ):
>
> - British Telecom
> - D-Link
> - Devolo
> - Intel
> - Netgear
> - StarTech.com
> - TP-Link
> - Trendnet
> - ZyXEL
>
> http://www.tp-link.com/ need to step up their Twitter game �� ~
> https://twitter.com/ldexterldesign/status/733876412919078913
>
> I've read some of you recommending http://www.solwise.co.uk/ in the
> past..?
>
> It would be nice to deal with UK-ish brands (if they exist)..?
>
> I wondered if there were lesser known brands to look out for..?
>
> Hope to hear back
>
> Kind thanks
> --
> ldexterldesign <http://ldexterldesign.co.uk/>
> Lewis Dexter Litanzios
> User Experience Designer
> mail at ldexterldesign.co.uk <mailto:mail at ldexterldesign.co.uk>

Jon Free

WasteSource <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/>

07931 925 257  <07931+925+257>| 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/> | @wastesource
<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Office 4, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.