[_] Junior Developers wanted at mySociety - £22-26k

Rhodri Karim rhodri at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:20:44 BST 2016

hey steven – very innerested to read about mySociety! I'm a freelance
software shaman, working with a variety of technologies and methodologies
to build concrete products and businesses out of ideas and feelings.

would love to have a chat about future projects and requirements, and
whether I can lend a hand. I've worked recently with 38 degrees,
an estonian cyber-security firm, and presently am developing
mentor-matching software. I also help run the Cube if yer a fan.

all the best
rrr