[_] FREE website testing offer by Kedu Testing

Daniel Dyer dan at kedutesting.co.uk
Wed May 11 09:49:07 BST 2016

Hi All

Here at Kedu Testing we are offering a few companies a free* days website
testing.

We are Bristol's only testing agency providing on-demand testing resource.
Our main services include: functional and cross-browser Website Testing
<http://kedutesting.co.uk/our-services/website-testing/>, Mobile App Testing
<http://kedutesting.co.uk/our-services/mobile-app-testing/>, Accessibility
Testing <http://kedutesting.co.uk/our-services/accessibility-testing/>, and QA
Consultancy <http://kedutesting.co.uk/our-services/consultancy/>.

If you have a website you're actively developing and wish for us to test it
and provide feedback (bugs, improvement suggestions or testing strategy
advice) then get in touch off list.

Regards,
Daniel Dyer
MD & Test Analyst, Kedu Testing, www.kedutesting.co.uk

*Offer available to New clients located in south-west, 3 companies will be
chosen for this offer