[_] Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard for sale

Robin Layfield robin at ultrasimplified.com
Tue May 10 21:50:53 BST 2016

Isn't the DAS keyboard the one that doesn't have any letters on the keys? Wow, you must be a pro…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Das-Keyboard-Model-Ultimate-Clicky/dp/B003M4XGI4

thanks,
Robin
--
Robin Layfield
UltraSimplified

From: Erik Wallace <erik.wallace at lewdewe.com>
Reply: underscore at under-score.org.uk <underscore at under-score.org.uk>
Date: 10 May 2016 at 21:39:39
To: underscore at under-score.org.uk <underscore at under-score.org.uk>
Subject:  Re: [_] Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard for sale

Well, the one I use is for development work rather than gaming, it is a DasKeyboard which has a nice feel for constant typing, excellent build quality and I like the layout of the peripheral functions.

Kind Regards,
Erik Wallace