[_] Application forms online

Ade Stuart ade.stuart at gmail.com
Sat May 7 11:33:27 BST 2016

Some good suggestions being thrown into the ring here. I would like to add
the option of using 'survey' app suppliers.

https://www.keysurvey.com are a good example.

Pros:
Implement online, allows piping, pushing of results back to your own SQL
server, IFTTT compatible.
Cons:
Maybe an expensive option

Just a thought