[_] Python Developers - Bath - Permanent

stewart at novate-it.co.uk stewart at novate-it.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 17:15:30 BST 2016

Hi All

Our client is central Bath is seeking a number of permanent Python Developers to join their team. Applicants should have solid skills in Python but will ideally have worked with Django too. Additional skills in any of the following would be advantageous: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Linux, Git, Flask, Leaflet, TDD, Agile, jQury, AngularJS, TypeScript, Nginx, Dart, Gunicorn, and/or fabric.

We're looking for applicants at all levels so can consider a broad range of salaries (to £70,000 or higher if your skills warrant it).

For more details contact me off list.

Cheers

Stewart

PS - I'm running up Ben Nevis and back down again on Saturday, if you think this is worth a few ££ please feel free to sponsor me: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Stewart-Smith7<http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Stewart-Smith7> :-)