[_] Design Build Market group

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:36:10 BST 2016

Good morning _

I just wanted to let you know that we (cookiesHQ) are starting a new group
called Design Build Market.

The aim is, for one, to not create a (/another) discipline-centric meetup,
but, instead, try to bring people from the 3 branches in the same room and
learn from each other.

A little bird told me that the first 2 events themes might be Crowdfunding
and VR ;).

We're currently looking for people who like/hate the idea, in order to have
a little chat and bounce ideas. And why not, people willing to give a talk
at one of the future events.

You can read more about it on meetup
https://www.meetup.com/Design-Build-Market/

Thanks

Nic

--
Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ