[_] Torx T6 Security Screwdriver

Ryan Maunder | iTech Networks ryan at itech-net.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 14:40:57 BST 2016

Massive thanks to everyone who replied and Oliver at Watershed for the loan of his ifixit toolkit. An excellent bit of engineering with all the attachments one needs and a magnetic pad to secure ones screws.

Can't advise on lidl's tools but their haloumi is excellent and half the price of sainsburys.

Cheers!

Ryan Maunder

Senior Engineer

26 Oxford Street Bristol England BS2 0QT | Tel: + 44 (0)117 370 5858 | Mob: + 44 (0)7852 186547

Registered in England No 5728793 | Registered Office: 26 Oxford Street Bristol England BS2 0QT | VAT Reg No 879 5619 54

http://www.iTech-net.co.uk

Internet communications are not secure and therefore iTech does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of iTech Networks Ltd.