[_] Pen-testing

David Goodall david at mysysadmin.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 08:59:43 BST 2016

My current client have used Xiphos Research - they seemed thorough,
knowledgable and produced a nice report - the chap I met was easy to get on
with.
I can get a better review direct from the client if you're interested.

Cheers,
David

www.mysysadmin.co.uk
Safe hands for your IT... system administration on demand

Blog: www.mysysadmin.co.uk/blog.html
LinkedIn: dgoodall <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/dgoodall>
Twitter: @MySysAdm1n <http://twitter.com/MySysAdm1n>
Facebook: MySysAdmin <http://www.facebook.com/MySysAdmin>