[_] Monitor/Screen Recommendations

Keith Jackson keith at ministryotech.co.uk
Thu Jul 16 13:06:08 BST 2015

I've now got 2 27" ViewSonic VP2770's and I couldn't rate them highly enough. I was torn this time round between getting the WQHD or 4k version but for financial reasons stuck with WQHD.

The WQHD one is about £420 and the 4k will hit you up for £700 plus change

I tried the Dells but found them flat and often faulty.