[_] Can anyone recommend a good Chiropractor in or around Clevedon?

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Wed Jul 15 15:28:45 BST 2015

Hello _

The thing with these sorts of treatments is it depends on the nature
of the injury to the back.

Some are the result of physical impact or over-exertion , these
usually are better treated by more
conventional medicine as they tend to need more mechanical solutions.

Some are the result of a complex interaction of bad habits or
depression , these can often be better treated
by alternative techniques as they need a combination of cognitive and
physical treatments.

I have had success and failures with both approaches so prefer to
recognise that both aproaches are valid

I find the abusive attitude of the skeptic movement against
alternative treatments to be boorish and rude. Its not any of your
business how people are treated and to flatly decry a treatment you
know nothing about is fundamentally in conflict with the scientific
method which is fundamentally open minded. A good scientist recognises
that they don't know everything and tries not to get too boolean about
stuff , especially in human biology. A popular scientist however just
says things that sound good in headlines and gets them attention.

There are plenty of dodgy alternative therapies out there just as
there are bad doctors

Cheers
Amias