[_] Advice re app store review submission

Tim Kindberg tim at matter2media.com
Tue Jul 14 11:48:40 BST 2015

Thanks, all, for your advice.

I've decided to lose this battle in the interests of getting the app out
there, albeit with reduced functionality: I'm going to disable the
downloads. Putting a 'report this' (as offensive) button against a
moderated video of a young person expressing their views on human rights
is undermining of that video and therefore not acceptable. Apple's
position is a triumph of corporate paranoia over reason. The app is
principally for making and uploading the videos (based in part on
examples I was going to supply dynamically), so it's not the end of the
world.

Cheers,

Tim

--