[_] the most user friendly domain registrar?

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 10:50:18 BST 2015

I asked the same question earlier this year. Someone mentioned DNSimple and
so far so good.... give it a look

On 14 July 2015 at 10:34, H <h at hgs.so> wrote:

> Hi Mark
>
> Have you tried want iwantmyname.com ? Simple interface backed up by great
> support.
>
> On Tuesday, July 14, 2015, Spink, Harrison <harry at openpipe.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Hi Mark
> >
> > Have you tried iwantmyname.com ? simple interface backed up with great
> > support.
> >
> > On Tuesday, July 14, 2015, Mark Chitty <mark.chitty at thisliquidspace.com
> > <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','mark.chitty at thisliquidspace.com');>>
> wrote:
> >
> >> morning [_]ers!
> >>
> >> I'm looking for the most user friendly domain registrars, personally I
> use
> >> 123-reg (horrible, legacy account, in my defence), Gandi (better, but
> >> still
> >> techy) and I recently purchased a domain through GoDaddy via their
> >> snagging
> >> service and their UI is actually pretty good.
> >>
> >> so are there any registrars our there which would be suitable for
> absolute
> >> luddites? GoDaddy has a nice mechanism to walk you through pointing your
> >> domain at other 3rd parties such as Wix/Weebly et al. This is the sort
> of
> >> thing I'm after.
> >>
> >> TIA,

> >> --
> >> Mark Chitty
> >> thisLiquidSpace Ltd
> >> Web: Publishing, mobile, communities and commerce.
> >> -
> >> web: thisliquidspace.com
> >> email: mark.chitty at thisliquidspace.com
> >> skype: markchitty
> >> mobile: 0777 3392821
> >> -
> >> --

Jon Free

WasteSource <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/>

07931 925 257  <07931+925+257>| 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/> | @wastesource
<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Office 4, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.