[_] Advice re app store review submission

Tim Kindberg tim at matter2media.com
Tue Jul 14 07:43:18 BST 2015

Dear _,

Is there anyone out there with a lot of experience of app store
submissions who could offer advice on how best to get my rejected app
through the process asap?

I've had an app rejected because it downloads videos and doesn't have a
explanation, the content is moderated (by me) and it doesn't need and
shouldn't have one.

I've been trying to seek clarification from apple. Time is tight, and
they haven't replied to my second message 2 days after taking 24 hours
to reply to the first (without changing their position). They ignored my
request to expedite the review at the start of the process. In the
meantime, we've discovered minor bugs and want to submit a new binary
anyway.

The app is part of a project about young people and human rights
(http://1215.today/timefor rights). It's time-critical so it's very
frustrating not to know how to get it out there.

I'll buy some beers / coffees for anyone who can help with how best to
proceed.

Cheers,

Tim