[_] [JOB] Java Script / Python Contract - 6 Months +

Derek Almond home at derekalmond.com
Mon Jul 13 17:27:52 BST 2015

On 13 July 2015 at 17:10, Rick Edwards <rick.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 to no recruiter spam please. I for one have no interest in this and
> there are enough job sites out there already one can register with.

+2, If i'm looking for work I know which job boards to sign up on.

Rule of thumb  - if you can make your email look at least like you put a
bit of thought into it AND its specific to underscore AND you understand
all the terms in the email, then you might get away with sending it.

if you're sending the same advert to as many email addresses as you can
(and probably didn't even know then underscore was in there)  then it's
spam, so please dont.

Once in a while [_] is even friendly to recruiters, but they tend to be
ones who hang out here anyway and do other stuff apart from posting generic
job adverts.