[_] Party: tickets on sale

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 11:21:16 GMT 2013

On Thu 5th December
At Future Inn Cabot Circus
Food at 8pm, but doors open before that (at 7, I think)

Cost: £35 to include food (menu below), live music, some drinks, and that all important mug (thanks Sam!)

We really need to get our deposit paid in the next few days, and we need to sell at least 30 tickets to cover costs and make it a party. Which can only mean it's time to play the annual "see if Oliver can avoid emailing his bank details to the list" game.

If you want to come, please let me know:
* how many tickets you want (including email addresses for any +1 so I can send the Eventbrite invite to them)
* if you still have my bank details from last year or need me to email them to you

Once you've BACSed over the ticket money, I'll send you a unique link to sign up for a party ticket at Eventbrite.

If it turns out you were all lying about being free on the 5th and we don't sell enough tickets, obviously I'll send out refunds. And if any more sponsors do want to come forward, you're still welcome to put some more cash behind the bar in return for all underscorers' undying gratitude.

Cheers all, looking forward to a great night.

Oliver.

Menu:

Starter choice:
Cream of Tomato soup & Pesto