[_] OT: was _5

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 14:54:29 GMT 2013

no i mean full stop. What are you supposed to do when you need to use the
phone?

On 4 November 2013 14:52, Ade Stuart <ade.stuart at gmail.com> wrote:

> <grin> short and to the point as per norm Mr Free.
> Your probably right, but not sure why it wouldn't be a good idea...do you
> mean full stop or currently?
>

> On 4 November 2013 14:49, Jon Free <jon.free at wastesource.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > They haven't done it because it's not a very good idea.

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer=jf> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.