[_] Seedrs funding

Tom Holder taholder at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:20:02 BST 2013

Hi Matt,

We didn't use something like kickstarter because we are SEIS eligible and
Seedrs support this, meaning, if you are an eligible investor, you get
100.5% of your money guaranteed by the government - see
http://www.seedrs.com/seis. I don't claim to know everything about that
side of things, it's not my side of the business, but it's a pretty
good incentive from the government. Also, I'm not aware that kickstarter
actually results in a shareholding of the company? This is an actual
investment, albeit held for investors by seedrs.

To answer Rob about the valuation. It's taken a great deal of effort and
time to get things to where they are and we've also put in a lot of our own
money. Yes, a lot of it has been R&D but it's still an expensive process.
As you say, this is an angel investment and at this valuation if we went to
a next round of funding with a VC once we have the traction, the return
would be good.

Tom

Tom