[_] Unwanted Gaming PC?

Ryan T Nerd bristol.developer.ryan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:17:50 BST 2013

That processor would be a bit iffy I reckon. Also the graphics card isn't
going to cope with any modern games given that a decent modern game expects
a 1gb gfx card at least (I'd not go lower than an 8800 personally but
GT300+ is more sane).
http://www.novatech.co.uk/pc/range/novatechblacknta12.html is a reasonably
cheap machine and I've had novatech stuff before with reliable results.