[_] Got an iPad, know JS & PHP and got 20 mins? Become a legend!

Matt Pass matt at mattpass.com
Wed Jul 24 13:52:47 BST 2013

Now that is a really good suggestion (plus I've always meant to give
Browserstack a try).

Looks very good from what I can see. Tho I see all 4 of my demos are
indeed busted. :-/

Anyone know if the iOS simulator comes with a console? Want to check if
there's any JS errors.

Even so, good suggestion and will prob get a subscription to
Browserstack already. (Impressed!).

Matt