[_] (OT) Social Media Survey

Nigel Legg nigel.legg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:34:36 BST 2013

For the full, professional survey, look at Voxco or Askia - full routing
include flash animations, quota control, and the option of doing telephone
interviewing - dialler integration, etc.
But thats really only worth it i you have enough work for a 150 seat call
centre doing interviews.

Regards,
Nigel Legg
07914 740972