[_] Carousels... Friend or Foe?!

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:05:58 BST 2013

As someone that has no idea about web design I quite like them. I
often find myself clicking back through them to find something
interesting that caught my eye.

I like the way certain elements of the web community latch onto an
idea, "carousels are bad", and then spends so long searching for
evidence that back up that belief in a blaze of self indulgent
confirmation bias. To actually go to the length to create a hate site
such as shouldiuseacarousel.com is fantastic.