[_] Networking Ball Ache

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 09:05:23 BST 2013

I will attempt to look into the IP addresses issue.

I did rewire my PC straight into the router itself bypassing the new switch
etc to no avail. Surely a faulty patch cable would only effect the device
sat on the end of it and not the whole network right?

On 17 July 2013 08:27, Dan Fairs <dan.fairs at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Bit basic but have you considered replacing any network patch cables that
> > are along the transmission path?
> >

> Definitely check your cables. Faulty cables are rare, but they do exist -
> I've had two faulty cables in the past couple of years. The first one
> wasted a good half day of debugging, I was wiser the second time around!
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
> --
> Dan Fairs | dan.fairs at gmail.com | @danfairs | secondsync.com

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.