[_] videojs - on blackberry bold 9700 OS6 - update

juan kennaugh contact at jkennaugh.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 11:59:25 GMT 2013

by the way - I tried lots of things trying to get videojs to play on BB.
didn't have time to look into the deep settings of handbrake so used
this solution:

I used this lovely looking tool to convert mp4 (h264) to mp4 (mpeg-4):

http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/blackberry-video-converter/

videojs doesnt like these files to I am just making a link to the video
file directly for BB. thing is my BB played the mp4 I made on friday but
doesnt like it anymore and just askes me if I want to download it (which
I cant cos of available space on phone).

anyway - I tried changing the file name suffix from 'mp4' to 'mpg' and
it works fine.

hopefully that will be helpful to someone.

Cheers

Juan