[_] Decent Finder replacement with tabbing

Ryan T Nerd bristol.developer.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 09:10:50 GMT 2013

Would agree the keyboard is ludicrous. It does seem at times that Apple are
being different for the sake of it rather than for any actual improvement.
And I still hate the window controls on the top left (Ubuntu recently made
that switch of course and it's not cool, first thing I do on an ubuntu
install is switch it back, though these days I'm more inclined to just go
straight to Mint if I want a quick simple install or Debian for something
that's a bit more mission-critical). I suspect the only reason I'd ever
have for owning a mac is to build iOS software (I suspect that as smooth as
my VM runs OSX on my ludicrous laptop, it'd probably get on my nerves
eventually).